Concession or discounted rates are available through the booking site or direct through Andrew.
- Initial Consultation – £60.00
- This will be your first appointment and will include a consultation, and a clinical examination (posture, neurology, orthopaedic and chiropractic). A verbal report will be given on your next visit, this visit is called the second visit. This appointment is 45 minutes long
- Second Visit – £45.00
- During this appointment Dr Evans will go through the results of your examination, his diagnosis and options for further treatment. Your first adjustment will be performed on this visit. This appointment is 30 minutes long.
- Chiropractic Adjustment – £45.00
- You are currently in a course of chiropractic care and this is one of your adjustments. The length of your adjustment appointment will vary according to what is required, however, most adjustments are completed in 10 minutes.
- Re-assessment – £45.00
- A Re-assessment is carried out after 12 adjustments. This is necessary for us to check where you are in your care and to make sure that we are achieving our objectives. This is also done in patients who have been out of care for over a year or have had a serious illness or accident since their last adjustment. The re-assessment will include an adjustment.
- Healing FIrst Visit – £60
- People mainly come for healing sessions about a specific complaint, so we’ll discuss this complaint and certain other relevant information.Usually 45 minutes duration.
- Healing Session – £60
- This is a regular healing session where you’ll be lying down or seated. Healing is very relaxing and can make you feel quite light and alive. I’ll be working on your mind, body and soul (spirit). The exact nature of these sessions will change according to you and what we are working on. This is usually 30 minutes duration.
Monday 8.00 am to 7.00 pm
Tuesday 8.00 am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am to 7.00 pm
Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
01453 763755 (The receptionist (Denise) is in Mon – Fri 8.30-12.30)
Please leave a message as we may not be able to answer the phone straight away.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.